Pathways is involved in a diverse range of services and supports. This is reflected in the wide range of positions we recruit for:
- Residential Support Workers
- Community Support Workers
- Residential Supervisors
- Day Service Supervisors
- Host Families
- Respite Care Providers
Pathways offers competitive wages and a full benefits package, including medical and dental coverage.
Pathways is looking for people who:
- Have a recognized "Community Support Worker" Certificate or a minimum of 5 years work experience providing supports and services to people with complex needs.
- Have a recognized "Emergency First Aid for Adults" in care / CPR certificate.
- Are healthy and have a good driving record.
- Have a valid Class 4, BC Driver's License with a history of safe and responsible driving.
- Agree to provide a Criminal Record Search Report
If you would like a challenging career working for a very progressive and innovative organization, please download and fill in the application form below and email it to
We have 2 guests online